COVID-19 Update 24 March 2020
We are currently open for business and adhering to the new Australian Dental Association guidelines for dental treatment during a pandemic. At this stage we are working at a level 2 protocol and screening all patients prior to treatment.
- Have returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has returned from overseas in the last 14 days?
- To your knowledge have you been exposed to anyone in isolation suspected of having the COVID 19 virus?
- In the last few days have you experienced any of the following symptoms:
- Sore throat
- Dry cough
- High temperature
5. Do you work in an aged care facility?
Limited dental care for emergency / urgent cases is available for all aged and residential care patients.
We have made recommended schedule changes to allow time for increased cross infection practice in common areas and limitations to ensure social distancing.
We request the following from all patients:
- Please arrive at your appointment time ( please refrain from coming early)
- As an adult patient please attend alone without children
- As a child please have only one parent in attendance and no siblings
Should we reach Level 3 Protocol we will be unable to see patients for routine dental care. Only those who meet strict epidemiological criteria will be seen for emergency dental care.
Should our practice be forced to close due to the level of risk, we will be available via phone and email to advise and facilitate any dental concerns you may have.
If you suspect you have COVID-19 or you are in insolation but have a dental emergency please contact Queensland Health.